Monday, April 27, 2009

Is Nothing Sacred

It has come to my attention that my mortal enemy (literally, the enemy that was released upon my display of mortality) started bloging long before I started my new journal. Aside from this, Lor'Themar Theron, Regent Lord of Silvermoon, started blogging just today. Though I may disagree with his governing tactics, he does make a fine list of mixed drinks. Finally, the current and most deadly threat to Azeroth, the Lich King, shares his feelings on the Internet as well.

Here's the problem with this: if Sargeras has found his way into the Internet system of earth, it won't be long until he finds the portal that connects it to Azeroth! On the same token, the Lich King may very well be already looking into ways to invade Earth after his conquering Azeroth! And on top of all this, the Regent Lord of Silvermoon will get all of Earth's women (and possibly men) drunk on Mana Potions before he invades in his own special way!

Needless to say, we should all be very concerned.

4 comments:

  1. You're just looking for reasons to pick on Theron, aren't you? ^_~
    In all honesty, I don't think we have anything to worry about. I hope I'm right, but...well, we'll just have to wait and see, I suppose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you! Like you're one to talk. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry, Med, I've got my eye on you too. ;-)

    ReplyDelete